The Tigers Milk Classic 2021 went ahead with a slightly scaled back event due to these pandemic times we are still living through! Fortunately mother nature saw fit to send a good pulse of swell into False Bay and Muizenberg beach for the event, with Sunday being the stand out session of the two day event, this ensured a thrilling longboarding and shortboarding finale for both the women and the men.
- The mens longboarding title was taken by American David Arganda
- The womens longboarding title was won by Tarryn King
- The mens shortboarding was taken by Max Elkington
- The womens shortboarding title was won by Katie Winter
- The over 40s division was won by George Bunting