Love it or hate it, the Muizenberg pavilion is a part of the ‘bergs history!
Over the years there have been three pavilions, with the first being a wooden structure and built in 1911. The next one had bathing cubicles, a tearoom, and a 900-seat theatre, built in 1929. This was demolished in 1970 which is a shame as it sounded awesome. This current one was built in 1970/1971.